GAP 6800 Velcoin® fastener applicator
The Galkin line of automated Velcro® fastener workstations are the only machines specifically designed to rapidly and accurately cut, position, and apply adhesive-backed hook-and-loop round Velcoin® fasteners.
The GAP6800 Velcoin® fastener applicator automatically peels away and disposes of the backing tape of the Velcro® fastener. When the roll is empty, workers simply remove the wound roll of tape and reload a new roll or spool. Patented feed-and-application processes completely eliminate the handling of Velcro® fasteners. Simply position the product and activate the application cycle via conveniently located hand paddles or foot paddles.
Features and Benefits
- Velcro Coin Diameter: 1.3 – 2.5 cm
- Repeatability: +/- 1/8” (3.2 mm)
- Applications Per Minute: Up to 60
- Locating fixtures and guides repeatedly locate and position the Velcro® fasteners to the product for consistently perfect placement.
- *VELCRO® and VELCOIN® are registered trademarks of VELCRO Industries B.V. GLOBAL SYSTEMS GROUP is an independent machinery manufacturer and is not otherwise associated or affiliated with VELCRO INDUSTRIES B.V. or VELCRO USA INC.
|Velcro Coin Diameter||½” – 1” (1.25 – 2.5 cm)|
|Air Pressure||90 psi/6.2 bar|
|Air Consumption||0.3 CIM|
|Weight||45 lbs (20.4 kg)|
|Height||24” (61 cm)|
|Width||23” (58.4 cm)|
|Length||26” (66 cm)|
|Repeatability||+/- 1/8” (3.2 mm)|
|Max Thickness Capacity||.25” (6.4 mm)|
|Applications Per Minute||Up to 60|
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.