CMM-45 Continental Miter Machine
The CMM-45 Continental Miter Machine can create a miter corner and set the inner deck in a single, simple process.
Nonwoven material and continental border material are simultaneously fed through the machine with an integral puller and joined together as they pass through the CMM. A sensor stops movement at each corner where the border is cut with a retractable knife and sewn in miter fashion.
Reduce labor, cost, and space by combining multiple machines and processes into a single piece of equipment for producing quality foundations.
Features and Benefits
- Speed: 4,000 SPM, single-needle 2-thread chainstitch w/ integral puller
- Productivity: Up to 160 pcs per 8 hr. shift
- Thickness: Sews up to 1oz. cumulus FR barrier
- Additional Features:
- Automatic end sew positioning stops the material travel for corner operation
- Cut and sew operation with unique retractable knife
- FR thread compatible
- Adjustable miter depths for different “waterfall” sizes
- One-touch operator interface for easy training and simple operation
|Stitch Type||Single needle 2 thread chainstitch|
|Max Speed- rpm||4000|
|Recommended Speed- rpm||3600|
|Needle Type||62 x 59|
|Needle Height||1/2-5/8" (12.7-15.8 mm)|
|Presser Foot Height||1/2-5/8"(12.7-15.8 mm)|
|Auxiliary Feeding Device||Puller|
|Motor Type||Servo needle positioner|
|Max. Thickness Capacity||Sews up to 1 oz. cumulus FR barrier|
|Yield||160 +/- foundations / 8 hour shift|
|Voltage||220/240 VAC SINGLE PHASE (alternative voltages available)|
|Air Pressure||80 psi|
|Air consumption (cfm)||2 cfm|
|Weight (gross)||960 lbs/ 435 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions||99" x 51" x 79" /251 x 130 x 200 cm|
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.