GEM Series – Automated Embroidery Machinery
The GEM Series of embroidery machinery style and sew embroidered designs directly on your borders. Distinguish your beds with a customized look that will enhance products.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces outsourcing and creates personalized customer branding.
- Has the ability to create more flexibility and customer options while increasing profitability.
- Can produce short runs and keep customers happy with specialized production.
- Enhanced structural design for a more stable platform.
- New encoder motors perform faster with more accurate frame movement.
- Choose between many single- or multi-head options.
- Onsite customer training and customized programming available.
- Advanced noise reduction.
- 12 and 15 needle versions available.
- Servo motors.
- Auto color change.
- Auto thread-break detectors.
- Auto thread trimmers.
- 9-inch LCD control monitor.
- Includes cap hoop kit.
|Memory||2,000,000 stitches, up to 99 designs|
|Sewing Field Size||350 mm X 450 mm|
|Stitch length||1-12.6 mm|
|Voltage||220/240VAC SINGLE PHASE (alternative voltages available)|
|Weight (gross)||Depends on how many heads - call for spec|
|Height||69” (175 cm)|
|Depth||35.5” (90 cm)|
|Width||2-head machine: 71.5” (182 cm)|
4-head machine: 104.5” (265 cm)
6-head machine: 137.5” (349 cm)
8-head machine: 172” (437cm)
|PC connection||USB Port /Serial Port|
|Data Input to Machine||USB Port /Serial Port|
Available with 1, 2, 4, 6, or 8 optional heads for productivity options to fit your needs.
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.