VFM-4516 is the most complete top-feed walking foot flanger you’ll ever need. With the simple turn of a dial, operators can switch from thin to thick goods on the same machine. This machine is built on the same trusted walking foot technology as the popular PFM-4000 and PFM-516 flangers; however, you can now process this full range of products on the same machine.
Features and Benefits
- Perform flanging operations on materials from flat to 4” thick.
- The VFM-4516 trims panel edge, overlocks, and adds a safety stitch.
- Reduce occupied floor space with fewer required machines and carts.
- Reduce labor demands and training time.
- Improve your productivity by keeping the work flow busy.
- More sewing, less sorting.
|Max. sewing speed||4000 rpm|
|Recommended sewing speed||3200 rpm|
|Stitches per inch (spi)||4-5 (6.4-5 mm stitch)|
|Presser foot height||3/4” (19 mm)|
|Needle type||135 x 17|
|Air pressure (psi)||80 (5.5 bar)|
|Air consumption (CFM)||2 (56 L/min)|
|Production (units/minute, hour, or shift)||1/MIN|
|Walking foot settings||HIGH/LOW WALKING FOOT, 0.31”-0.16” (8 mm-4 mm)|
|Adjustment method||ONE-TOUCH HIGH/LOW SHIFT|
|Speed control||INDEPENDENT HIGH/LOW SPEED REACTIVE|
|Footprint (LxW)||48” x 20” (1219 x 508 mm)|
|Weight||425 lbs. ( 193 kg)|
|Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)||59” x 34” x 51” (1499 x 864 x 1295 mm)|
|Max. thickness||4” (102 mm)|
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.