PE 504-DO3 Double Border Serger
This automated double border-serging machine from GSG can simultaneously serge both edges of
mattress borders. It also incorporates a third sewing head behind the serging heads to add flange to the
roll of border.
This highly-efficient automated system can significantly increase daily productivity and reduce labor in
both the border serging area and the downstream task of adding flange to border sections.
Features and Benefits
• Left and right-handed sergers sew at a high speed for continuous flow.
• Raw border is pulled directly from cart or roll.
• Serged borders feed directly to supplied windup unit or optional border measure-and-cut system.
• The flange-sewing head and guide fixtures are adjustable to position flange as desired.
• The flanging system can be disengaged to produce serged border without flange when necessary.
• This fully automated system reduces labor costs and produces more consistent high-quality finished goods.
• Complete automatic system includes material runout and thread- break detectors.
|Max sewing speed||5600 RPM|
|Recommended sewing speed||5000 RPM|
|Max border thickness||Standard: 1/2” (12.7 mm)|
up to 1” (25 mm) with optional modifications
|Min panel thickness||flat|
|Border width||3.5 in - 21 in (89 mm - 533 mm)|
|Yield||40 +/- yards/minute|
36.5 +/- meters/minute
|Voltage||220 (alternative voltages available)|
|Air pressure (psi)||80|
|Air consumption (cfm)||4|
|Shipping dimensions||130 X 65 X 75” / 330 X 165 X 190 cm|
|Footprint||59" × 153" (1.5 m × 3.9 m)|
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.