GAP4700 High-Speed Double Border Serger
The GAP4700 High-Speed Double Border Serger is one of the highest-quality border serger machines on the market. It produces 135ft per minute of double-sided serging at 4 SPI and its original “Over-Under” design eliminates headaches associated with left-handed sewing machines. It features a dual purpose border and pillowtop gusset as well as dual high-speed sergers rated for 8000spm.
Features and Benefits
- 135 Feet per minute of double sided serging at 4 SPI
- Original "e;Over-Under"e; design eliminates headaches associated with left-handed sewing machines.
- Dual purpose border and pillowtop gusset
- Dual high-speed sergers rated for 8000 s.p.m.
- Convenient open frame for easy front loading
- 0"e; to 18.0"e; standard capacity
- Front indicating ruler with 1/16"e; gradations
- Independent sewing head control for single sided serging
- Dual industrial AC motors with independent VFD drives
- Electronic thread break detection
- Variable speed puller with industrial quilter-style oversized drive rollers
- Variable tension material rewinding assembly
- Material run out sensor electronically stops machine for roll splicing
- Low-speed material jog for servicing and splicing
- Feed from loaded bin OR pre-wound rolls.
- Oversized heavy walled steel frame for decreased vibration and higher operating speeds
- "e;No-Bend, No-Lift"e; border loading in-feed floor stand.
- Adapter module for automatic cut-to-length
- 36” extension for wider border roll capacity
- Expanded spare parts kit
- Border splicing sewing head
- GAP-EP Ergonomic Therapy floor pad
|Max Sewing Speed-rpm||4865|
|Recommended Sewing Speed-rpm||UP TO MAX|
|Max Border Thickness||½”|
|Min Panel Thickness||1/8”|
|Border Width||5 TO 36|
|Yield||80 Linear Feet of Double serged border per minute|
|Needle Type||Light Ballpoint|
|Voltage||220 VAC, 1 P, 60 Hz|
|Air Pressure||80 psi|
|Air Consumption (cfm)||~15 cfm|
|Shipping Dimensions||84” x 60” x 72”|
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.