The AutoSys1 combines six border operations into a single, fully automated machine. Feed the machine a roll of raw border material and it completes a fully closed loop of border section with handles and law labels included.
Features and Benefits
Reduce machinery and labor in your sewing room by combining multiple operations into one with this hands-free border system.
- Serge roll-fed border
- Left- and right-hand serger heads trim and overlock edges.
- Measure, cut, and position vertical handles
- Roll-fed handle material is cut to fit border width and sewn into place under serger heads.
- Measure programmed border lengths.
- Measure and cut unit controls material advancement for handle placement and border lengths, too.
- Cut material to size.
- Sturdy cutter blade is strong enough to cut through zippers.
- Insert law labels into the seam.
- Robotic arm inserts label into position.
- Close the completed border.
- One-pass lockstitch closer accurately closes the border loop.
|Sewing speed||2000 rpm|
|Stitches per inch (spi)||5 (5 mm stitch)|
|Presser foot height||0.2” (5 mm)|
|Needle type||DC x 27|
|Voltage/phase||220 SINGLE PHASE|
|Air pressure (psi)||80psi (5.5 bar)|
|Air consumption (CFM)||APROX. 2CFM (56 L/min)|
|Max. material width||18” (457 mm)|
|Minimum material width||7” (178 mm)|
|Max. thickness||1/2” (12 mm)|
|Footprint (LxW)||93” x 114” (2362 x 2896 mm)|
|Footprint with BMS-1500 (LxW)||93” x 265” (2362 x 6731 mm)|
|Weight||1400 lbs. (635 kg)|
|Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)||124” x 75” x 57” (3150 x 1905 x 1448 mm)|
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.