The Shuttle 1200 quilting machine is available in computer-driven (M) and cam-driven (CAM) models. The Shuttle M1200 comes fully integrated with a computerized control system and both models provide reliability in lockstitch quilting machines.
Features and Benefits
• Designed for all industries, especially where high-production
quilting is required.
• Precision quilting machine capable of performing at the highest
levels of efficiency.
• Suitable for quilting thick and heavy materials such as mattress
panels, bedspreads, comforters, and sleeping bags.
• Handles thin material used in the home textile and
• Allows operator to make on-the-fly adjustments for pattern
compensation in width, length, and stitch density.
|Carriage travel||12” (300 mm)|
|Number of Needle Bars||3|
|Needle bar spacing||3” between bars (76 mm)|
|Sewing speed||500/600 RPM|
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.