B45 Border Quilt Machine
Improve border quilting with the same Gribetz International® technology you trust with your mattress panels. The Gribetz B-45 Border Quilter is designed for a more highly efficient border work cell. This machine can produce enough quilted border to accommodate the quilt-panel production of two-panel quilters. Built-in slitter blades enable you to take material straight from the quilter to the border department. The slitter blades’ simultaneous side-to-side movement with the carriage travel enables more evenly spaced patterns between border edges.
The B-45’s shortened material path between needle bars and slitter blades create more accurate patterns on the mattress borders. The B-45 is a 3-bar multi-needle quilter with most of the same computer controls found on all Gribetz quilters. Popular Class I – IV patterns, including most Tack & Jump styles can be created just like any Gribetz quilter.
Features and Benefits
- Capable of quilting most continuous pattern styles and Tack & Jump patterns
- Built-in slitter blades
- Meets US and CE safety initiatives
- Runs at speeds up to 1,000 rpm
- Gribetz Point & Sew computerized touchscreen controls
- Gribetz Equi-stitch and Pattern Compensation software for prime pattern definition and ideal stitch integrity
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.