The TK491 cuts quilt panels to size and serges edges in preparation for downstream processes. Reduce non-value-add labor by combining these processes on the same machine, and improve your production time. Using stored product parameters in the TK-491 operating system de-skills labor for both operations.
Quilted materials can flow directly from your quilt machine and feed directly into the TK-491. Product dimensions stored in the computerized operating system allows the TK-491 to automatically adjust cutters and sewing head positions to finish products to desired sizes. It will cross cut & sew the leading and trailing edge, and side trim and sew the two other sides with no manual labor operations.
Features and Benefits
- Works when integrated with a multi-needle quilter or a single needle quilter.
- Programmable features can permit operator to load pre-determined sizes for automatic production cycles.
- Sewing characteristics are fully programmable for optimized performance.
- Uses chainstitch sewing heads with up to 4 needles. Needle space is 6, 4 mm.
- 1 rotary blade cuts in the center of the 4 stitch lines for cross cut and on the edge of side stitching heads.
- Yield: @3 panels per minute (regardless the size of panels).
- The machine can work thin, medium, and high thickness.
|Max. material width||100" (2550 mm)|
|Max. sewing speed||3000 rpm|
|Voltage||380V/ 3 phase|
|Air Pressure||90 psi (6 Bar)|
|Weight||3748 lbs. (1700 kg)|
|Height||81" (2050 mm)|
|Width||177" (4500 mm)|
|Length||207" (5250 mm)|
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.