BatchPro Programmable Panel Cutter
The Batch Pro programmable panel cutter extends the high-throughput benefits of a Gribetz quilter to the panel cutting operation. State-of-the-art technology automates the crosscut and trim functions and communicates with Paragon series and V16 quilt machines for Batch Mode/AutoSchedule® operation.
Features and Benefits
- Large diameter, 10 in (254 mm) cutting blade provides superior cutting and efficient cycle time.
- Capable of cutting quilted panels up to 3 in (76 mm) thick.
- Single-blade slitter.
- High-speed capability – accepts quilting machine feed rate of 3 yards (2.74 m) per minute.
- Control panel functions include:
- Meets all OSHA and CE Safety directives.
- Optional windup attachment available.
- Control panel functions include feed & roller – forward/reverse; feed & roller jog; sweep cut.
- Electronically controlled accumulator system.
- Manual sharpener.
- Touchscreen control with industrial quality control system.
|Available Cutting Widths||90” (229 cm) or 110” (279 cm) or 136” (345 cm)|
|Max Cutting thickness||3” (76 mm)|
|Voltage||Any 3 Phase Voltage (Includes Multi-tap Transformer)|
|Current (amps)||10,15 or 20 depending on voltage|
|Air Pressure||90 psi (6.2 bar)|
|Air Consumption||3 CFM|
|Weight||2,400 lbs/1,089 kg|
|Height (90” model)||93” (236 cm)|
|Width (90” model)||152” (386 cm)|
|Length (90” model)||111” (282 cm)|
|Repeatability||+/- 1/4” (6.4 mm)|
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.