Quarrata Rhyno Mattress Press
The Quarrata mattress press provides two tons of even pressure to bond layers of glued materials together. Adjustable features ensure a solid seal for assembly of every type of bedding products.
The pneumatic drive uses four powerful cylinders of 125 mm bore. The electronic control system and color touchscreen are advanced, simple, and user-friendly. Adjust the machine to the characteristics of the adhesive and coated materials for optimal performance. The system allows you to freely set a variety of pressure parameters. A resettable counter shows how many mattresses have been produced.
Features and Benefits
• Pneumatic drive uses four powerful cylinders of 125 mm bore.
• Advanced, user-friendly electronic control system with color touchscreen.
• Can be adjusted to the characteristics of the adhesive and coated materials for optimal performance.
• Allows you to freely set the number of pressings for a single cycle, pressing time, pressure, platen travel, and much more.
• Resettable counter shows how many mattresses have been produced.
|External dimensions||280 x 220 cm|
|Height||210 cm (including pneumatic cylinders)|
|Inside conveyor belt dimensions||2250 x 2200 mm|
|Pressure||up to 2 tons|
|Functioning||Pneumatic and electric|
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.