PS140U Automatic Unit Stacker/Unstacker
- Product Brochure »
The PS140U automated system transfers various forms of spring units, finished mattresses, and other units to carts or other transport equipment. Its use of motorized belt conveyors protects the transferring units from damage. Integrated grippers also provide a means to unload a stack if necessary.
- Automatically rises, lowers, and extends to place units into position, then returns to collect the next.
- When unloading a stack of units, a gripper bar detects the available unit and lifts it so the extending belt conveyor can slide underneath it and transfer it to the desired location.
- Sensor devices detect motions and unit positions to efficiently stack/unstack springs and beds of all types.
- One of the most effective material-handling systems available for the mattress factory. Remove non-value-add touches from this common labor task.
* If unstacking capabilities are not desired, a PS140 Stacker model is available without the gripper bar unstacking feature. Ask a GSG representative for details.
|Belt speed||600 mm/s in both directions, adjustable|
|Conveyor horizontal movement speed||600 mm/s in both directions, adjustable|
|Conveyor vertical movement speed||400 mm/s in both directions, adjustable|
|Needle gripper vertical movement speed||400 mm/s in both directions, adjustable|
|Number of curved needles||10|
|Power supply||3x400V (50/60Hz)|
|Installed power||8 kW|
|Compressed air supply||Min. 6 bars, 5 litre/min|
|Max. stack height||2.2 m|
|Max. unit weight||140 kg|
|Footprint dimensions||6.5 x 4.2 m|
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.