Designed for today’s coil specifications, the BK7-EXLO unbaler will safely handle innersprings with higher coil counts, heavier wire gauge, and new coil designs. The BK7-EXLO is rated at the industry standards of 18,000 lbs. (8,175 kg) opening pressure and the screw-drive rating in excess of 36,000 lbs. (16,350 kg).
- Safety rating of 18,000 lbs. (8,175 kg)• 2-1/4” Acme screw-drive system eliminates replacing drive chains
- Simple and reliable bale opening for any size bale; including twin, queen, and king size
- Built-in Lay-down Arms to safely invert compressed bails.
- Self-oiling system keeps screw-drive moving parts in good working order.
- Welded grid members on the top of the platform and additional guards around the edges aid in protecting the operator from flying debris
- Two-speed opening rate reduces risk of entangling coils during decompression
- Two-button controls on the control box must be held down during operation, keeping the operator safely away from the bale and other moving parts during opening
- 102” (259 cm) opening height from platform base to upper platen
- Safety rods to stabilize narrow innersprings and corner guides prevent deformation of border rods during opening
- Meets all OSHA and CE safety directives
|Electrical:||230 Volt, 60 Hz, 3 phase, 26 AMP|
|Electrical Motor:||5 HP (3.7 Kw)|
|Overall Height:||130" (330 cm)|
|Working Height:||105" (267 cm)|
|Floor Area Required:||87" × 130" (221 cm × 330 cm)|
|Crate Size/Domestic:||114" × 86" × 31" (290 cm × 219 cm × 79 cm)|
|Weight:||2,500 lbs. (1,135 kg)|
|Crate Size/Ocean:||115" × 87" × 32" (291 cm × 221 cm × 81 cm)|
|Weight:||2,600 lbs. (1,181 kg)|
GSG Parts Catalog
Our catalog provides you with access to genuine Gribetz and Porter International mattress machinery parts. Using genuine parts helps reduce downtime and ensure a low-cost parts and service solution for the life of your machine.